Marlboro & Pigan - Part-1 Marlboro & Pigan - Part-1

*Cough* Rip off *Cough*

OMG this is so a Ren and Stimpy rip off it's not even funny. I can count about 3 episodes this is ripped from hell I could probly name them too if I thought about it hard enough. I mean even the voice you were doin was a cheap fuckin rip of Ren. I expected him to say "Stimpy You Idiot!!" hell Camle was even drawn similar to Ren.
But on the lighter note the animation and the drawings were excelent. get some one to make a decent and orginal script and then you'll have somthing... hell I may even come up with a script for you if you'd be intersted in animating it.

eskimo bob 26 eskimo bob 26

Sweet

As always a great effort by you and your bro. I swear you guys crack me up every time just the stupid humor is amusing to me at times. You watch the Tansformers Movie before doin this didnt' you? a lot of shit from there that I noticed. oh and the reason you got an 8 overall from me is cause I did an average.

Nemesis! Nemesis!

Stinks

Is it just me or does this stink of site intro. thats probly why you friend didn't want to post this crap cause it's in direct violation of one of the NG's rules.

PeskyXtreme responds:

What the hell are you talking about?

Trouble With Eternia Trouble With Eternia

OMG

That was too funny. you got a 6 over all cause I did an average it was 5.666666666666667 so I bumped it up to 6. Only way you ppl are going to get the humor in this is if you watched this show as a child growing up. but most Newgrounds residents are too young to understand. great movie man keep it up.

*Out Of This World 1* *Out Of This World 1*

By far one of the best

That is one of the best renditions of Out of this world I've ever seen I can't wait to see the next one. it fit the game perfectly the shadows the chacracters. I bow down to you. *bow's deeply*

Scrap Book: Mon vs. Fita Scrap Book: Mon vs. Fita

Too Sweet

Yet again you've out done yourself. this is by far one of the best portal submissions I've seen in a while. only one I think beats it is the Xiaxiao No.3. I'm very impressed and can't wait to see what you'll turn out next.

Eddie Eddie

Kick Ass

Yeah Who's your daddy? say my name be-atch!

Crack Whore Crack Down Crack Whore Crack Down

LOL

Ah yes another masterpice from the sick and twisted minds of Troma.com. Way to go Woo hoo! keep up the sick work (c;

I Hate Flash I Hate Flash

Interesting

Hey not a bad little movie. nice graphics. and I liked how you went back to the basics of animation (frames).

All UR Gays Belong to Ass All UR Gays Belong to Ass

very nice

I'm sick of all the base movies they are so fucking stupid this however is a very nice pariody on it. great job man.